Posting Date: March 2016 – To Start Immediatiely.
CONCRETE AND LANDSCAPE ESTIMATOR
- Responsible for quantity take off, pricing of work and material, and closing of tenders.
- Review specifications and drawings of open tenders.
- Help manage and guide the client through the entire sales process.
- Assist with project management as required.
- Consider raw materials, labour costs, equipment, tools and transportation for estimates.
- Gather details and compile data to estimate all production costs according to specifications.
- Background and good understanding of concrete and landscaping industries
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency with MS office
- A great understanding of the construction process and timelines
- Knowledge of construction contract requirements, estimating and bid documents
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- An in-depth knowledge of concrete/asphalt/landscaping components
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organizational and time management skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A positive attitude with a drive to win
- A valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Construction knowledge an asset
- Must be available to work flexible hours if required
- The right individual for the position should have minimum 5 years of experience in Estimating/Project Managing in the construction industry. A combination of work and education will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be on a 3-month testing period prior to becoming a permanent, full time job.
54314 Range Road 255 Sturgeon County, AB T8T 0T8
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates fulfilling the profile posted will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in our company.
[contact-form-7 id=”7582″ title=”Testimonials”]
[/tab] [/tabs] [/column_1] [/column]